How to achieve a transparent effect (overlay) on an image

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to achieve a transparent effect (overlay) on an image

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to achieve a transparent effect (overlay) on an image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • adaonichabor
    Participant

How can I achieve this effect, the preexisting header from gillian template is locked for edition. I want to extend the picture to a full page lenght.

thank you to help asap

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @adaonichabor,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you want to remove the grey effect applied to the image?

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

adaonichabor
    Participant

Do you want to remove the grey effect applied to the image?

I love the effect I just want to be able to stretch it to cover the whole page.

I want to edit it but I canโ€™t find the option where…

You can increase its height by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .blog-slider-item {
        height: 700px;
    }

#page-container .blog-slider {
        max-height: 700px;
    }

adaonichabor
    Participant

this did not solve the problem it only made the page larger and also caused other problems for me. So this fix was not helpful

I am not sure which problem you are talking about you asked ” I want to extend the picture to a full page lenght.” and I shared above custom CSS code to increase its height.

Could you please tell me exactly a bit more in detail what you are trying to achieve?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)