How to achieve banner used in "Corporate" demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to achieve banner used in "Corporate" demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to achieve banner used in "Corporate" demo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • LeaV
    Participant

Hi,

This may sound really  lazy or stupid but I cannot figure out how to get the same banner as the one you’ve got in the “Corporate” demo site.

I want to be able to overlay it with text as you have done, but I only need one image, not a gallery of images. I’ve tried the single image element but I cannot get the image to extend to the edge of the screen like yours does, even though my page setting is set to “full”. I’ve tried placing it inside a section element with 0 padding, it still doesn’t help.

I’ve tried setting the image I want as the background image for the section element – it just shows up empty.

How did you create this look in your demo?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @LeaV,

Thank you for your question.

You can achieve it using revolution slider content element and configure it as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

LeaV
    Participant

Thanks for this – my site says I have no sliders available, though? Where can I go to create them? I can’t seem to find the option anywhere in my side menu.

Solution for this topic

Please make sure you have activated the Slider Revolution plugin on your site. There you will find option to create new slider as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

LeaV
    Participant

Hi, I’ve had a look and the plugin doesn’t exist in my list of plugins – it’s not that it’s deactivated, it’s just not there. Is it possible it was missing form the theme installation file?

The only other way to add the plugin is to purchase it, but from what I gather it’s supposed to be included with the theme purchase.

Solution for this topic

You can install that plugin from Required plugins page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

LeaV
    Participant

Thanks guys

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)