How to achieve Slider look but with text and an image - Startup

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to achieve Slider look but with text and an image – Startup

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to achieve Slider look but with text and an image – Startup

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • WendyM
    Participant

Hi,

Please see my screenshot below. I was surprised to discover in the backend that that slider elements were just images. I want to be able to have the text as text (not an image) that I can edit, with an image above. Please advise what content element to use in order to achieve this. I would like it to behave the same way as per the slider.

Many thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @WendyM,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve so could you please describe it a bit more in detail and also share me site URL from where you have taken the screenshot?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

WendyM
    Participant

Hi my URL is http://wicked-web.co.za/gludemo/

where it has the slider as per my screen shot “responsive” “customizable” etc, they are just images with text and a background (in the image itself). I want my own text and image above, but for the slider to behave the same, with dots and sliding right etc.

In the Unyson page editor you can try achieving this creating and using Revolution slider as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)