How to adjust the search form?

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to adjust the search form?

Home Forums Gillion Theme How to adjust the search form?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • siyao
    Participant

Hi there,

I wanted the search form to display recommended products and history, so I used a plugin to do that. It is called Boost Product Filter & Search. It is possible on the computer side, but on the mobile phone side, I hope to click the search icon to jump directly to the search page of the plug-in. Now click the search icon, a search form will pop up, click the search form and jump to the plug-in search page. How to close the search form only on the mobile phone?

Below is the video:

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

siyao
    Participant

Also, how can I adjust the color of the menu bar and logout and login icon?

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We just tested your website and couldn’t replicate the issue as we can see only the search field “Please enter your keywords” and we couldn’t see the full-screen search window.

It seems that you have custom SVG icons in those places and custom CSS may be needed to change the color for them.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Shufflehound.

siyao
    Participant

Hi there,

Where to change the color? I hope that when the home page is displayed, the menu icon is white, and when the page is scrolled down, it is still the current color (gray) in the fixed navigation.

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It seems that the website you have shared is using Shopify instead of WordPress/Gillion, so if that is the case we can’t help you to fix that.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)