How to change link depending on screen width?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to change link depending on screen width?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to change link depending on screen width?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cagross
    Participant

Hi guys. On my page I want to add a simple Visual Composer ‘button’ element, or an ‘icon’ element. Or it could even be a simple line of text. But the catch is

–at mobile screen widths and below, I would like the element to hyperlink to URL A.

–at desktop screen widths and above, I would like the element to link to URL B.

Does the theme have an easy way to do this? Or does WPBakery have a simple way to do this? Or would I have to do this perhaps more manually, by creating two separate buttons, then hiding one button at mobile screen widths, and hiding the the other button at desktop screen widths?

In this case, URL A will be a simple ‘call to’ link, so that clicking it will initiate a phone call. URL B will be a link to a separate page on my website.

Thanks.

Solution for this topic

HI @cagross,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Does the theme have an easy way to do this? Or does WPBakery have a simple way to do this?

No, they don’t have these options.

Or would I have to do this perhaps more manually, by creating two separate buttons, then hiding one button at mobile screen widths, and hiding the the other button at desktop screen widths?

Yes, you have to do it manually.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cagross
    Participant

OK then, thanks. We can consider this resolved.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)