How to implement the table styles from your website?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to implement the table styles from your website?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to implement the table styles from your website?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • lszehnder
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am implementing tables in my webpage using TablePress. I would like to use your table styles on https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/elements/tables/ but cannot find Jevelin elements in my WPBakery for tables. Furthermore, trying to import elements from other demos – there are no tables either.

How can it be done?

Thanks in advance,
    Simon

Solution for this topic

Hi Simon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The table on the shared page is created using table content element of Unyson page builder as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lszehnder
    Participant

Thank you for the quick help – I found it! Unyison is pretty cool. I used to work with WPBakery, but that looks convincing.

However, when I create a table and want to see it, it says that the table could not be found. What is the reason for this?

Attachments:

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Could you please tell me how you are using it and also share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Attachments:

lszehnder
    Participant

Hi guys,

thanks for coming back to me. So, I think this is possibly due to the way the whole website is handled. I have a local system where I develop and try things out – there tables do not work with the error above. And then I have an AWS Lightsail website – and there it works. So, this is something else.

Thank you anyway it brought me onto the right path.

Best,

Simon

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)