How to make Rows invisible on desktop

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to make Rows invisible on desktop

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to make Rows invisible on desktop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Benjam1n
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve configured my website exactly how I want it for desktop. But, it meant that it didn’t appear in the mobile version the way I’d like it to.

So I’ve now added “rows” that I only want to show up on mobiles and some that I only want to show up on desktop – That’s worked and it now looks good on mobile.

However, the background colours to the rows that I only want to show up on the mobile version are now showing up and messing up the desktop version.

I know how to make elements within the “Row” invisible, which is why it’s working fine on the mobile.

But how do you make the entire “row” (including background colours/images) invisible so that they don’t show up on the desktop version?

The background images to my desktop “rows” aren’t showing up on mobile devices, so I can’t understand why the backgrounds to my mobile only “rows” are showing up on desktop.

I’ve attached an image so you can see.

Thanks for your help.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Benjam1n.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Benjam1n.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Benjam1n
    Participant

Solution for this topic

After spending quite a bit of time searching on your forums, I actually found the answer.

To anyone else that wants to hide the entire “row” (not just the elements inside the row) from a certain device, click this link:

https://themenectar.ticksy.com/article/9164/

Thanks anyway!

Awesome great to see you found the answer.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)