How to update home page main images on Finance Template

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to update home page main images on Finance Template

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to update home page main images on Finance Template

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • design2216
    Participant

How to update home page main images on Finance Template.

See attached image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @design2216,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

design2216
    Participant

http://sleepless-knights.us

Login: guest

Password: Guest123!!!

Once you login, visit the site.  This is concerning the home page.

Thanks

Please don’t share sensitive information on the forum as this is a public forum so the information shared can be misused by others.

Please change the shared credentials ASAP.

If you want to share anything privately then you can do so by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”.

You can change that image by editing the page and the row added in it then just change the image in its option as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

design2216
    Participant

This is not helping.

Please can you provide details instructions.

I need to update the small image on the left of the home page screen and the top background image as previously discussed. See attached image again.

Concerning the image you sent, I don’t know where the image row is located and how to get to it.  Please provide detailed info.

Thanks

Attachments:

Please refer to the attached screenshots.

If you don’t know how to use WPBakery page builder then please refer its below documentation.

https://wpbakery.com/video-tutorials/

https://kb.wpbakery.com/

Attachments:

design2216
    Participant

Editing the logo doesn’t do anything for the home page.  I know how to use the wp bakery editor.  I need to know where to find the files I pointed out in the previous posts.  See attached image again.

Specifically,

1. where is the Finances image file located and how to change it.
    2. where is the top image located in the finance page home page and how to edit it.

Thanks,

Attachments:

design2216
    Participant

I got the logo in the left corner updated.

Need to know how to update the home page background image.  I tried updating the html image and it didn’t work.  Please help. Thanks

design2216
    Participant

Got those 2 items updated.  Now need help updating the footer.  Where can I edit this. See screen shot.

Need to update this content:

<div class=”sh-contacts-widget-item”>Streed address 15, City</div>
    <div class=”sh-contacts-widget-item”><i class=”icon-phone”></i>+321 97654387</div>
    <div class=”sh-contacts-widget-item”><i class=”icon-envelope”></i>[email protected]</div>
    <div class=”sh-contacts-widget-item”><i class=”icon-clock”></i>9:00-18:00</div>

Attachments:

design2216
    Participant

Never mind.  Out of trial and error, I figured out most of what I needed.  You guys did not help. Hopefully next time.

Awesome great to see you got that figured out.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)