I can't click on the slider to move down the page on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I can’t click on the slider to move down the page on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I can’t click on the slider to move down the page on mobile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • its_mohsinali
    Participant

Hi there,

I am facing an issue that I can’t move down the site by swiping up on the slider but out of the slider it’s working, how can I solve that. I have checked many sites that I can easily move down the site by clicking on the slider but on this slider, it seems something is locked.

Attached is a short clip hope you will understand it.

And also please fix the shadow issue on the ‘deals’ page as shown in the image.

The attached images.

Solution for this topic

Hi @its_mohsinali,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you missed sharing the clip and images.

Regarding mobile scroll, it is not an issue but the Revolution slider plugin configuration that you can resolve by using the solution shared in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/mobile-version-doesnt-scroll-down/#post-63567

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

its_mohsinali
    Participant

Thanks a lot, man the issue is resolved now please solve the shadow issue on the site as I attached an image below, or if you can’t then let me know how can I resolve that.

Thanks again 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by its_mohsinali. Reason: Sorry I cant attach the files
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by its_mohsinali. Reason: Because issue resolved
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

its_mohsinali
    Participant

Sorry, I can’t attach the video file here a 503 error is coming on your site.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where the shadow is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

its_mohsinali
    Participant

https://its-mohsinali.com/#deals

this is the ‘deals’ page. As you can also see in the image below that shadow is behind the other page it needs to be like on the left.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

I resolved the issue on your website by adding page-specific CSS code as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

its_mohsinali
    Participant

Perfect man, Thanks a lot.

I really don’t know about coding and I am also a beginner in WordPress so sorry for coming to you again and again.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)