I Can't use Yellow Pencil

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I Can’t use Yellow Pencil

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I Can’t use Yellow Pencil

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to use Yellow Pencil to edit the font size on my menu. But When I want to use it, I’ve this information “Scripts not found” and then nothing happens, just a blanck page….

Do you know how to fix it ?

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @ot.tremelin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Yellow Pencil Editor, Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the last version of jevelin and I desactivated all the plugins except  Yellow Pencil Editor, Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder, but I’ve still the same problem about the scripts not found from Yellow Pencil…

What can I do ?

Thanks,

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi, yes, no problem.

Here just below, you find the account login.

Thanks,

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but It seems you missed to share the site URl so could you please share it?

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Oh yes, I’m sorry…

Here it is the website : https://www.lacdetremelin.com

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this.

This seems an issue with the yellow pencil editor plugin as described below.

https://forums.envato.com/t/any-suggestions-about-contacting-someone-about-yellow-pencil-scripts-not-found-error/346669

We will try to contact the yellow pencil editor plugin support to resolve it.

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Ok, thanks for your answer.

Could you notify me when Yellow Pencil support has solved the problem?

Have a great day,

Yes, I will notify you here.

bailey3320
    Participant

I’m having a similar issue. Hoping this helps!

Attachments:

@bailey3320 Thank you for your information.

We’ll contact the plugin developer to resolve it.

Banya
    Participant

Hello. I have exactly the same issue.

It happened after I clicked on the Yellowpage button on ‘About’ Page.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Banya.
    Attachments:

We are communicating with the Yellow Pencil editor plugin support to resolve it.

Solution for this topic

It seems the Yellow pencil editor plugin developer has fixed the issue in the latest version of the plugin so please update the plugin from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Before updating the plugin, please update the theme to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

Great, It’s working! Thanks a lot for your help! =)

You are most welcome here 🙂

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

I wanted to use YP Editor, but It’s doesn’t work. In fact, I can’t select any element to change the padding, the margin or anything else…

Do you know how to fix it ?

Thanks for the answer.

Are you getting any errors when using the Yellow pencil editor or anything else?

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue?

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

No I don’t have any errors… The Yellow Pencil editor start correctly but the blue square which indicates to me that I have selected an element well does not appear and therefore I have no way of modifying anything. (as you can see on my screenshots n°1 attached).

I tried again today, I can modify the elements at the top of the page, but on the middle of the pages or at the end it’s immpossible to select the elements. And it’s seems there is a problem of adjustement of the blue square compared to elements on the top of the pages (as you can see on my screenshots n°2 attached).

I don’t understand the problem…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by ot.tremelin.
    Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)