I don't have access to everything Jevelin offers

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I don’t have access to everything Jevelin offers

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I don’t have access to everything Jevelin offers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • villavictorlouis
    Participant

Hello,
    I use Jevelin on 2 different websites ( villavictorlouis.com ) and ( chateaudelantic.com – my nickname on the support for this site : chateaudelantic) .
    I don’t have access to the same things on my two different sites, please check attachments (screen 1 : villavictorlouis) (screen 2 : chateaudelantic).
    However on my two sites, there are the same plugins, the same updates, etc…

Like the templates, I can put them but I can’t modify them while on the chateaudelantic site, I can do it…
    No demo is imported on the sites.
    Can you explain me why I don’t have access to everything on my site villavictorlouis.com please?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @villavictorlouis,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that you have either activated the Redux or Unyson plugins on your website.

If you are still facing the issue then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

villavictorlouis
    Participant

Hi,

Redux is installed, activated and up to date!
    If I remember correctly, Unyson crashed the header and displayed the Jevelin logo instead of my logo.
    And on my other site it’s the same, I only have Redux installed and everything works.
    I want you to help me out please

Thank you !

villavictorlouis
    Participant

with the link is better:

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and enabled it in the WPBakery page builder settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:

villavictorlouis
    Participant

Hi,

I hadn’t seen this setting!

Everything is ok !

Thank you !

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)