I need help removing the Span Title= on each page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I need help removing the Span Title= on each page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I need help removing the Span Title= on each page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • nextgenmrkt
    Participant

I am getting a section on each page that looks like this: <span class=”item-home”>Home</span><span class=”separator”> > </span><span class=”item-current item-2031″><span title=”<span class=”dojodigital_toggle_title”>About</span>”> <span class=”dojodigital_toggle_title”>About</span></span>

I was wondering if you could help me remove this section on each page. The domain is nextgenmrkt.com

Also, I am having troubles with the style sheet. It is not letting me change the color of my links. Could you help me with that as well? Thank you.

Hi @nextgenmrkt,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I was wondering if you could help me remove this section on each page.

It is a titlebar that you can disable in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, I am having troubles with the style sheet. It is not letting me change the color of my links. Could you help me with that as well? Thank you.

You can change color of links from theme styling settings as displayed in the second & third attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nextgenmrkt
    Participant

Thank you for this information! Title bar was very helpful and that is fixed now.

I have my link color set to orange, but it is still showing as blue. See the attached screenshot. I also have a question about my menu dropdown. It is very separated from the menu section. How can I fix that? I have attached a screenshot of what I am talking about.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments:

I have my link color set to orange, but it is still showing as blue. See the attached screenshot.

I visited your shared site and the links are displaying in correct color for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

I also have a question about my menu dropdown. It is very separated from the menu section. How can I fix that? I have attached a screenshot of what I am talking about.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)