I need help with Widgets Categories, Featured Image and Banner Advertising

Home Forums Gillion Theme I need help with Widgets Categories, Featured Image and Banner Advertising

Home Forums Gillion Theme I need help with Widgets Categories, Featured Image and Banner Advertising

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

Admin, i have some problems i want to support you, i am Vietnamese so my english is not good, all i write here is translate by google translate There may be incorrect words translated, I hope you can understand and sympathize for me.

Problem # 1: My Widgets Categories are not as good looking as the demo, they are not separated by lines, they are close together and the feeling is very messy. Details I submitted in the image below. Hope you can help me customize them like demo.

Problem 2: It is about Featured Image, I know Featured Image has been your design is really beautiful and impressive, however to fit the visitors in my country, I want Featured Image can be displayed. The image is exactly the same as the original image, which means that the 4 edges of the image must be perpendicular, without curvature, and of course it must apply to both the Featured Image off the homepage and the Single Post. Can you help me improve this.

Problem # 3: It’s about Banner Advertising, can you show me how to insert Banner Advertising (336×280) into the home page of the blog? That is to say, my blog uses the Grid display format, so when it shows 3 posts will appear a Banner Advertising (336×280) then followed by the article, so repeatedly. off the homepage. Can you help me do that? The illustrations for this issue have also been up below. Hope you can support me, thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @mqk051197,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Could you please share me the pages URLs from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

This is my website: https://wootalk.org , but the error only occurs in the first issue. And the second and third issue is that I want more support to make my site more relevant to my visitors. Looking forward to your support! If you need access to my webmaster’s site, the login information I have listed below. On the second and third issue, we look forward to your support. Thank you !

Solution for this topic

Problem # 1: My Widgets Categories are not as good looking as the demo, they are not separated by lines, they are close together and the feeling is very messy. Details I submitted in the image below. Hope you can help me customize them like demo.

The categories widget doesn’t display border on your site because you are using only one parent category on your site so the border will display when you will use more than 1 parent categories.

Problem 2: It is about Featured Image, I know Featured Image has been your design is really beautiful and impressive, however to fit the visitors in my country, I want Featured Image can be displayed. The image is exactly the same as the original image, which means that the 4 edges of the image must be perpendicular, without curvature, and of course it must apply to both the Featured Image off the homepage and the Single Post. Can you help me improve this.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.post-thumbnail, .post-thumbnail img {
        border-radius: 0;
    }

Problem # 3: It’s about Banner Advertising, can you show me how to insert Banner Advertising (336×280) into the home page of the blog? That is to say, my blog uses the Grid display format, so when it shows 3 posts will appear a Banner Advertising (336×280) then followed by the article, so repeatedly. off the homepage. Can you help me do that? The illustrations for this issue have also been up below. Hope you can support me, thank you very much.

To achieve this you can try using any of the following plugins.

https://www.shoutmeloud.com/wordpress-banner-advertising-plugin.html

https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/banner-ads/

Mai Quoc Khanh
    Participant

Oh, very thank you for the help. Thank you !

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)