I want to have two buttons in front of each other in a section.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I want to have two buttons in front of each other in a section.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme I want to have two buttons in front of each other in a section.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • wassim
    Participant

I want to have two buttons in front of each other in a section. But when I add them together in there, in mobile phone resolution, the button will hide because I had to adjust their position through YellowPencil.

Also, the crane picture is showing up partially in mobile phone resolution.

Please see screenshots attached for desktop and mobile phone resolutions at http://vuduadvertising.com/asia/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @wassim,

Thank you for your questions.

The crane picture is displaying fine for me on mobile as shown in the attached screenshot.

You can use Yellow pencil responsive tool as described in the following page to display buttons fine on mobile.

https://waspthemes.com/yellow-pencil/documentation/#responsive-tool

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

wassim
    Participant

They only move to an extent and then come back automatically.

The crane picture is not aligned with gray color behind.

wassim
    Participant

I mean the buttons don’t move till the point I can fix them for mobile screen, instead they will go back to their original positions.

We can try achieving this developing custom CSS code.

First please remove any CSS applied on buttons using Yellow Pencil editor and display them properly on desktop because currently it is displaying on desktop as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)