Image Gallery Slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image Gallery Slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image Gallery Slider

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Marcin Gora
    Participant

Hi,

After Jevelin update Image Gallery slider stopped working. It shows single images instead of slider.

It should look like this:

https://feelthetravel.pl/kierunki/japonia/

And instead it looks as in attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Marcin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are using W3 Total Cache and autoptimize cache on your site so please try clearing these caches and temporarily disabling them?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve emptied both caches and deactivated both plugins.

Unfortunately nothing changed.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Login provided

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but when I try to visit your site wp-admin area then I get an error “You must log in to access the admin area.”.

And when I try to access wp-login.php screen then I get 404 error page so I can’t log into your shared site.

Please test it yourself and make sure that it is working.

Marcin Gora
    Participant

Sorry, I disactivated all plugins to check if it was a plugin conflict, and later I enabled all again, including plugin renaming wp-admin.
    Now it’s disabled and you should be able to login.

I logged into your shared site and activated Jevelin theme instead of child theme and it started working fine so it seems the issue with the code developed in your child theme.

Wodzplemienia
    Participant

Hello, I have a similar problem. My gallery slider suddenly disappeared when I was changing colors in customize option and now it shows separate photos instead slider. I don’t have any additional plugins. Help?

http://orianapacek.com/project/famously-funny/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)