Image on hover showing image link not supplied page link

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image on hover showing image link not supplied page link

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Image on hover showing image link not supplied page link

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • supporttester
    Participant

Hey guys,

I have added images to a page and set that when on hover to show a different image. In the settings for the link I put in a page. However when I hover it shows the link to the image itself and not the supplied page link in the settings modal.

Hope you can help, thanks!

Hi @supporttester,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the screenshots of how you have configured it in your site admin area so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

supporttester
    Participant

Hey I posted the image link below, thanks!

I can see set images on mouse hover as shown in the attached screenshots.

Could you please test it clearing your browser cache or on a different browser?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

supporttester
    Participant

Yes so can I but I set the link for when you click them in the settings but when I click the image it just links to the image and not to the url I set in the settings.

The links are not set for entire images but for their titles as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

supporttester
    Participant

The titles are a separate element I put in (button)

The image hover area is a single image element and in the settings has a field for the url. This does not work. I used an older version of this theme about a year ago for a different project and this issue was solved by support, the gave me some js or css code to put into the theme. Thanks

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

zsolt67
    Participant

Looks like you replied here 2 hours ago. So you are not on holiday. Can you please check my topics I am waiting for 5 days now

supporttester
    Participant

That’s awesome, will I be notified here or will it be a patch to the theme itself that I need to update? Thanks

@zsolt67 Sorry but I am not sure why I am not getting notifications for your replies posted on your topic.

I will reply to your topic and I suggest you to create new topic if you don’t get any replies instead of posting into others topic.

@supporttester It will be theme update and you will be notified here.

supporttester
    Participant

Ok thank you, also when the theme is updated does the custom code get overwritten?

Yes if you have added it in the theme files instead of in the child theme files or in the theme options.

supporttester
    Participant

Hi there, I saw that the plugin was updated and was wondering was this fix included?

I created a child theme using a guide with a new folder in the themes directory and adding the style.css and the functions.php files. Then the theme showed up for me to use as a child theme.

I then installed the envato plugin manually and added the API key and it said an update was available for the jevelin theme so I installed it.

However the issue seems to still be there so just checking here. Thanks

No the updated theme doesn’t contain fix for it and as said above we’ll notify you here when the fix will be available.

Solution for this topic

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

supporttester
    Participant

Works great, thanks for updating me!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)