Import page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Import page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Import page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • TomHobbes
    Participant

Hi,

I had imported the Startup template and have customised it. Now I would like to have a page like this one:

https://preview.themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/14728833?_ga=2.82275286.1120145156.1540665136-1923104753.1539931664

How can I get this?

Regards

Sebastian

TomHobbes
    Participant

Is the normal way to use Page builder, like explained in the documentation? Or is there a way to get exactly this page?

Hi @TomHobbes

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can create this page using page builder and alternatively can get the exact page by importing demo content.

That is a Hello page https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/hello/ which is a part of Basic (full) demo content as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TomHobbes
    Participant

OK, thank you. I did so and the header and the footer widget had been modified a bit. I have changed this back.

But I am missing the portfolio front page like here:

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/portfolio-page/without-filter/

How can I get this layout and choose it?

Regards

Sebastian

That portfolio page is created using portfolio content element and configuring it not to display filter as shown in the attached screenshot so please do the same to achieve it.

Attachments:

TomHobbes
    Participant

After the demo import “New Horizon” basic, do not see the page, which I am looking for. I got some blog posts, projects and a second front page.

I had started with the StartUp theme for the front page as a one page. Now I would like to have the portfolio Layout from “New Horizon”.

Is it possible to get exactly this Portfolio?

I understand, what you have shown above.  But I do not want to change a page. I would like to get the portfolio “page” as shown, where the appearance is still ready with the prepared layout of the theme.

TomHobbes
    Participant

This is, how it looks now:

Attachments:

TomHobbes
    Participant

In the meantime I would prefer this solution as shown in the attachment. The Problem is here, that all additional text an images to describe the project will only be shown in the right column and not under the featured image 🙁

Attachments:

You can’t import just one page from demo content so to display the below page on your site, you have to create it as described in my above reply.

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/portfolio-page/without-filter/

If you have created the page and configured its content but still it doesn’t display like above page then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

TomHobbes
    Participant

Hi,

Ok, I understand, thank you. Working with the Visual Page Builder is nice. But I can´t get more content like images under the featured image.

Is that impossible? Should I use another demo for that?

Regards

Sebastian

Attachments:

You can only design pages or posts using Visual Page Builder and not portfolio post types.

For the portfolio post types, you can choose any of the predefined Portfolio Layout in its page settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)