Importing Rev Slider Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Importing Rev Slider Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Importing Rev Slider Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • koopatroopin
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know how I can import the rev slider themes from the jevelin template onto the plugin so that I can use them.

I went to the templates and went to install, but if I install a full template, it removes my current website. (Currently using the corporate theme, but I edited the slider)

Thanks so much for the support

Hi @koopatroopin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve here but you can always import / export rev slider from its settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

koopatroopin
    Participant

Thanks for the response,

I know that in the jevelin template there are different revsliders that I can use. ex: corporate, wedding, nature, etc. I want to know how to get access to these. I don’t want to press install full template, but rather, I just want to use a rev slide. If I install a full package ie “corporate”, then it will remove my current site that I am using (also a template out of jevelin).

koopatroopin
    Participant

In short, I want to use the home sliders from these such as nature, event, creative, corporate, etc..

Solution for this topic

To achieve this you have to install theme on another WordPress demo site and import the respective content then export the rev slider from that demo site and import it on your actual site.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)