In Editor change Preformatted and Inline code (Gutenberg) background

Home Forums Gillion Theme In Editor change Preformatted and Inline code (Gutenberg) background

Home Forums Gillion Theme In Editor change Preformatted and Inline code (Gutenberg) background

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Hi Team,

In Gutenberg block editor after adding the Preformatted tag and Inline code the background color is white, so it really hard identifies if it’s enabled or not.

Is it possible to show a background-color to identify inside the editor ?

I have added image from another theme where we can easily identify easily in the editor once preformat and inline code enabled

Hi @bobbinkz,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s displaying fine for me using the latest version of the Gillion theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share the screenshot of what is displaying to you?

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, Elementor, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Team,

Thanks for the reply

What I am trying to say is if you look at preformatted text it’s hard to identify between paragraph blocks. If there is a box around it, that pretty helpful. In your screenshot, i don’t see that box around preformatted text

The theme doesn’t style anything in the admin area and editor.

This is how the WordPress editor styles it.

The first image I shared using generatepress theme and there editor shows rectangular box to identify for preformatted tag. You can see in the first image I send

It’s a very small screenshot.

Could you please share the screenshot of the whole screen?

bobbinkz
    Participant

Please check image attached in the link

I understood it.

I have created a feature request for it so that it will be implemented in the future version of the theme.

bobbinkz
    Participant

Thanks. Waiting for that

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)