Installation Failure

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Installation Failure

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Installation Failure

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • christian_pascual
    Participant

Hello,

I just purchased the latest version of the Jevelin theme and downloaded the zip file, however, when ever I try to upload it on WordPress, I receive a failure notice.

The page I get directed to simply says “Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.”

I’ve already downgraded WordPress to 4.7.1 and deactivated all plugins.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @christian_pascual,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure you are installing extracted theme zip file as described in following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/installing-theme-from-uploaded-file-themeforest-14728833-jevelin-multipurpose-p/#post-8638

If you are still getting the error “Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.” then please try resolving it as described on the following pages.

https://theme-fusion.com/knowledgebase/are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this/

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-error-in-wordpress/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

christian_pascual
    Participant

Hello,

I have followed the recommended articles and have successfully installed the child theme but still have the same problem for the parent theme.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Lexar13
    Participant

I am having this exact problem as well. I have preformed all the steps listed above. when I tried installing via FTP it corrupted everything and I had to wipe my cpanel and start over from scratch. I would be happy to give you my login!

@Lexar13 Could you please share the screenshot of error/issue you are getting installing the theme?

Also could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Lexar13
    Participant

I have attached the error. It is same as the error above.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lexar13
    Participant

Any status updates? I have only a few more hours and then I need to revert back to my old theme to get my business back up and running.

I logged in to your site and confirm the issue which seems your site or server related.

To install the theme in this case could you please share me your site FTP or cPanel details?

Lexar13
    Participant

Please let me know if you can login. sometimes its iffy. Its a godaddy cpanel

Solution for this topic

Thank you for sharing cpanel details.

I uploaded theme on your site server using cPanel file manager and installed it so please check it on your site.

Lexar13
    Participant

Thank you for loading it in. I still dont have any demo content themes.

Lexar13
    Participant

Never mind I was able to sort it out.. thank you!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)