Internet Explorer

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Internet Explorer

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Internet Explorer

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • adamwiggins82
    Participant

Hi,

I have a client who still uses IE and most of the website seems to work fine – apart from the clients slider on the about page.

Is there something we can do about this?

Thanks, Adam

Hi Adam,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

First of all please use the following latest version of theme on your site.

Please login to access this file

I don’t see any slider on your shared page so please tell me exactly what you are referring.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the issue and tell me which IE browser version your client is using so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

adamwiggins82
    Participant

Hi,

I’m running the most current version of the theme and it still seems to be an issue. The slider I’m talking about is at the bottom of the ‘about’ page where there are several logos sliding across the page. I’ve attached a screen shot of the issue in Chrome (perfect) and in IE 11 (not perfect).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I could confirm the issue on your site but it is working fine on our demo site here https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/corporate/

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

adamwiggins82
    Participant

Hi,

I only have 6 plugins installed and they are all of the ones the theme recommended and so don’t think this is a plugin issue.

I see that your demo works ok though and so think it needs to be looked at a little deeper. Please login to the website with the below credentials and let me know.

https://galostar.essexwebdesignstudio.com/wp-admin

Thanks, Adam

adamwiggins82
    Participant

This is quite urgent and so would really appreciate a quick response?

Thank you for your patience here.

We have confirmed the issue and now are troubleshooting it. After troubleshooting we will update you ASAP.

adamwiggins82
    Participant

Thank you 🙂

adamwiggins82
    Participant

Hi,

Coming up to two weeks now and I need to launch this site for the client.

Can you please let me know what’s happening as surely the problem is now solved?

Regards, Adam

Solution for this topic

The issue is resolved in the following latest version of theme so please try using it.

Please login to access this file

adamwiggins82
    Participant

Thank you that’s great 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)