Issue with Form - blog - footer - construction demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issue with Form – blog – footer – construction demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issue with Form – blog – footer – construction demo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • WendyM
    Participant

Hi – I’ve populated the demo content for Construction and when I edit the homepage and remove the blog section (as I don’t need it for now), when I update without the blog, the bottom half of the contact form (that follows the blog in the demo content) seems to be hidden under the footer. If I put back the blog, the form is ontop as it should. Please advise?

Hi @WendyM,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

WendyM
    Participant

Hi thanks for getting back to me. Here is the page https://wicked-web.co.za/grandi/home-construction/

I have hidden the blog section and the form doesn’t overlay the footer anymore. If I make the blog section unhidden it works fine.

Also how do I target the email, phone, working hours icons as I want to change the color of only them, do I need to put in some custom css?

Many thanks

Wendy

Solution for this topic

I have hidden the blog section and the form doesn’t overlay the footer anymore. If I make the blog section unhidden it works fine.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.page-id-1532 #wrapper {
        overflow: visible;
    }

Also how do I target the email, phone, working hours icons as I want to change the color of only them, do I need to put in some custom css?

Yes you need to develop custom CSS code which we can help you to develop but to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

WendyM
    Participant

thank-you all sorted

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)