Issue with WooCommerce

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issue with WooCommerce

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Issue with WooCommerce

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • dano007
    Participant

Hello,

Great theme!

Just a few issues, on this page https://mf.rps.ltd/markforged/3d-printers/ the filter shows 6 items, (And there are), but only three are displayed. What will cause this issue?

Also, if you use the “materials” text under categories or the “consumables” an error is returned. Can you see why?

Many thanks

Hi @dano007,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

It seems you are using older version 2.5.4 of theme on your site so please use the below latest version of it.

Please login to access this file

Then clear the cache used on your site and temporary deactivate it.

After deactivating the cache please resave your site permalink settings.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dano007
    Participant

Hi,

I downloaded the last version of your theme so that it updated automatically to 2.5.4, I have also updated WordPress and all plugins and followed the above instructions.

The issue still exists, below are login details for the site for you to take a look directly.

Thank you

I logged in to your site and resolved the issue by removing the space added in the product category structure as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dano007
    Participant

Urgent…

Ok thanks for that, but if I try and click any of the products now I get an 400 badrequest error for all of them, as per screen shot. I’ve tried clearing cache, switching off the cache plugin and resaving permalinks.

Can I ask for further assistance please.

Thanks

dano007
    Participant

To create this error, try and add a  product to the cart.

Thanks

To resolve the issue i changed the permalink structure on your site as shown in the attached screenshot so could you please test it now?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dano007
    Participant

Thank you, it works at product level now, however your change means that the url at product level is

https://mf.rps.ltd/product/markforged-onyx-one/

Where before I had https://mf.rps.ltd/markforged/markforged-onyx-one/

Which is better for seo, I’d like to have it working but using my url, is it possible to adjust it this way please?

Thanks for the support.

Dan

It is not theme specific question but Woocommerce plugin specific so if you make it to work using any default WordPress theme like Twenty Seventeen then i can help you to make it work with Jevelin theme.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)