Items in Cart Number Not Centered

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Items in Cart Number Not Centered

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Items in Cart Number Not Centered

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • rachelmball
    Participant

I’m really struggling with the number of items in cart not being perfectly centered all of the time in the Beauty theme (see attached). It seems like that should really come with the theme. Anyway, I’d like to implement something where the number (regardless of whether it’s one of two digits) is ALWAYS centered vertically AND horizontally on its little colored circle. Somewhat like they describe doing with CSS here: https://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/center.en.html. Can you help me implement this? I’ve put login info in the private info box.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @rachelmball,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is disaplying centre aligned for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please tell me which browser you are using and also test it on different browser?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rachelmball
    Participant

I’m using Chrome. Just tested it in Firefox, and it’s crooked too.

rachelmball
    Participant

Please just help me fix it instead of arguing that it looks good. I have screenshots that prove it doesn’t.

I am not arguing. Actually, I can’t fix the issue until I reproduce it.

I think previously I have also helped you to resolve the issue in your following topic so could you please try using the solutions shared in that topic?

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/items-in-cart-number-not-centered/#post-24431

rachelmball
    Participant

That method didn’t work. I tried all kind of combinations and it just resulted in the items in cart NOT being centered in various ways.

As I couldn’t reproduce the issue, I have notified my colleague to test it so that I can help you.

We will update you here soon.

My colleague also couldn’t reproduce the issue and it is displaying fine for him.

Please test after clearing browser cache.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)