Jevelin Contact Form Won't Email

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Contact Form Won't Email

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Contact Form Won't Email

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • paulekirk
    Participant

When testing the contact form in Jevelin, it fails to send. I have used the “Check Email” plugin to confirm that  Wordpress is sending email and it is recieved. The contact form fails using both wp-mail and SMTP. Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @paulekirk,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please configure the contact form SMTP settings as shown in the attached screenshot and then test it sending a test email.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

paulekirk
    Participant

Solution for this topic

SMTP form settings didn’t work either. I instead installed the WP Mail SMTP plugin and went through the setup for Gmail and it worked. Thank you.

Awesome great to see you got that worked.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

dxnet2008
    Participant

Hi, I have same problem here. Why SMTP doesn’t work either on my side.

Attachments:

@dxnet2008 This can be due to the SMTP details you have added in the settings are wrong so please test the details are correct.

If you have further questions then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

daniellejern
    Participant

Hello,

I have the same problem when using SMTP.

The error message is “Could not send the email”

The detailed used is correct as it works when used on WP Mail SMTP, I have successfully sent and received an email from their plugin.

Unfortunately, using WP mail SMTP doesn’t solve my problem when using Jevelin contact form.

Note that using wp-mail setting I don’t get an error message but I don’t receive email in my mail. Most likely because it is sent by PHP which doesn’t work well.

Help is much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Danielle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)