Jevelin Default Button Color

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Default Button Color

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Default Button Color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • ImageMagician
    Participant

The default button color in Jevlin is #3f3f3f. I want to change this so I have my own default color rather than needing to change it each time. I cannot find any setting to change this.

Am I missing it somewhere?

Hi @ImageMagician,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can change button color from theme Styling settings as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ImageMagician
    Participant

Editing this doesn’t seem to change the default color on new buttons added to Pages.

Then you can try changing its colors by using Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

srotles
    Participant

Hi, I’m having the same issue. Did you ever figure this out?

I have tried using YellowPencil and a child theme with the following css to change the button background color:
    <div>.sh-button{</div>
    <div>background-color: #85B153 !important;</div>
    <div>}</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>.sh-button:hover{</div>
    <div>background-color: #A3D06E !important;</div>
    <div>}</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>If I use !important the button color is changed but you can’t ever change it in WPbakery if you need a one off button that’s a different color. But if I removed !important the default color does not change.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>What am I missing? I have tried looking through the Jevelin css files and have not been able to find another style to changes.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>thanks!</div>

ImageMagician
    Participant

There hasn’t been a solution proposed. This is a flaw in the theme that has not been addressed. Shufflehound’s support suggestion above your question is just a workaround and not a solution.

I solved my issue by adding CSS to my child theme as well.

I haven’t used WPbakery yet, so I don’t have experience trying to solve it in there.
    <div class=”styles-section-title styles-selector”></div>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)