Jevelin - Demo Shop theme queries

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin – Demo Shop theme queries

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin – Demo Shop theme queries

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ftahumour
    Participant

Hello,

I would like some guidance on where to find the content representing the layers (text/buttons) displayed over the slider images in the main page?

I would like to modify the revslider and layers contents. As shown in Capture1.png

Also, can you advise where I can apply sizes to items listed for sale? The current template only lists quantities. You mentioned prior to purchasing the theme that this was integrated, but I am unable to find this feature.

kind regards

George

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi George,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I would like some guidance on where to find the content representing the layers (text/buttons) displayed over the slider images in the main page?

I would like to modify the revslider and layers contents. As shown in Capture1.png

You can modify it by editing the Slider Revolution slider as described in the following page.

https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

Also, can you advise where I can apply sizes to items listed for sale? The current template only lists quantities. You mentioned prior to purchasing the theme that this was integrated, but I am unable to find this feature.

I am not sure which sizes and sale you are talking about so could you please share me screenshots of it and page URL where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ftahumour
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hello,

thanks for the feedback.

I was able to figure out how to add sizes to listings (variations in WooCommerce plugin).

Regards

George

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)