jevelin/inc/helpers.php on line 503 error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme jevelin/inc/helpers.php on line 503 error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme jevelin/inc/helpers.php on line 503 error

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • shaggyshoogz
    Participant

Hello,

I havent checked my website for a few months and today i noticed:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in …. jevelin/inc/helpers.php on line 503

This happens on most pages, from googling and looking on this forum it appears to be an issue with new versions of PHP and the Jevelin theme which looks to have been updated about 10 months ago to fix the above error.

I have run all updates across site, via envato market plugin, have also updated all other plugins and theme files just to make sure.

Can anyone shed any light?

Website is http://www.thetenthyard.co.uk

Thanks for any help.

shaggyshoogz
    Participant

Have also just noticed a similar error on my blog page;

<b>Warning</b>: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in …./<b>wp-content/themes/jevelin/page-blog.php</b>on line

Thanks again

Hi @shaggyshoogz,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

After updating the theme, please clear the cache of Hummingbird plugin that you are using on your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

shaggyshoogz
    Participant

Hi Support,

Thanks for that, i guess the beta version doesnt get pulled from the envato market update method?

Either way it half worked, got rid of all of the errors apart from 1, this remains on my blog page…

<b>Warning</b>: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in <b>…wp-includes/post-template.php</b> on line <b>293</b>

Should the update have fixed that?

Edit** cleared the hummingbird cache twice just to make sure, but error remains. **

Many thanks

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by shaggyshoogz.

Where do you see that error on your site?

Have you cleared the cache of Hummingbird plugin that you are using on your site?

shaggyshoogz
    Participant

its at the top of this page;

http://thetenthyard.co.uk/blog/

Yeah I have cleared the hummingbird cache 🙂

Thanks

This doesn’t seem to be caused by the theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

shaggyshoogz
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Just to round this ticket off…the issue fixed itself, no idea when, but perhaps it was an update to one of the plugins.

Thanks for you help

Awesome great to see it got fixed.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)