Jevelin theme logo not updating

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin theme logo not updating

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin theme logo not updating

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • stevenkuppers
    Participant

Hello. You can see my site here. https://suzannes9.sg-host.com

I have tried changing the logo using the Customize panel and also in the Jevelin panel, but my logo will not update. The url “​” won’t update when I upload the new logo and hit Publish.

You will see that my logo is visible on the site, but this is only because I changed the name of my logo and uploaded it to the folder where the Jevelin logo was.

Thank you for your help.

-Steven

Hi Steven,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Your shared website is not accessible for me and prompting for password.

Could you please make sure that the website is accessible so that I can troubleshoot it?

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

If you have upgraded to the Redux framework then you have to deactivate the Unyson plugin on your website.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

stevenkuppers
    Participant

Hi. I’m sorry. I forgot that I had enabled that plugins for client review. Please visit the site and let me know what I can do so that the Customize WP dashboard loads the correct logo. Also, the Jevelin theme I am using is version 5.0.3. Is your “Beta” version different and a more updated version?

Thanks,
    -Steven

You are using the latest version of the theme so no need to update as beta is the same as the latest theme version.

The logo displays fine for me on your shared website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, as said earlier If you have upgraded to the Redux framework then you have to deactivate the Unyson plugin on your website.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

stevenkuppers
    Participant

Hello.

The logo is displaying because I named my logo “jevelin_weddings_dark.png” and replaced your logo in the same folder “

I did this so that my logo would show up, because the if I try using the Customize panel, to add my logo, it will not “update the url” with the new folder and logo name.

I attached the logo to that you see on my site to this email. You’ll see that the logo name is “jevelin_weddings_dark.png”

Thanks,
    -Steven

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

As said earlier have you deactivated the Unyson plugin on your website If you have upgraded to the Redux framework?

If not then please try doing it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)