JEVELIN UPDATE

Home Forums Jevelin Theme JEVELIN UPDATE

Home Forums Jevelin Theme JEVELIN UPDATE

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ethelsita
    Participant

Hello, I have updated the site I have the problem than the blogs in home page doens’t appear now. In fac, in the inspection web page I have seen they are but seems that there is a layer that hides them. Do you know why?

thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @ethelsita,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your website and It seems you are using an older version of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your website and browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ethelsita
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your answer, however the jevelin child seems that doesnot recognize the new jevelin father, do you you know how to do it?

Attachments:

Just delete the older version of the theme on your website.

ethelsita
    Participant

I done that but the child theme does not recognize the new theme

Attachments:

Then delete all the Jevelin theme versions and then install it again by downloading it from the earlier shared reply.

ethelsita
    Participant

hello, but in the 1st reply there is only the version pf the parent jevelin but not the child. :S

The ancient child does not recognize this new version

thank you and regards

Do not delete the child theme but just the parent Jevelin theme and reinstall it from the above shared reply.

ethelsita
    Participant

I did that, but as I showed you in the last picture i sent you, the child does not recognize the new parent installed

Jevelin Child: no encontramos el tema principal, por favor instala el tema principal (we dont find the principal theme, please install the principall theme)

thank you

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

ethelsita
    Participant

thank you

Thank you for sharing the website credentials but I can’t log into your website as I am getting an error as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

ethelsita
    Participant

I really don’t know what it is, I have used filezila and it works, just with the server, the user name and the password, could you please check again? if not, would it be useful if I give you credentials for wordpress?

regards

Yes, please share the WordPress admin login credentials.

ethelsita
    Participant

thanks

It seems you missed to share your website URL so could you please share it?

ethelsita
    Participant

Sorry, Here I share it.

Thank you very much

I can’t access the login screen on your shared website as I am getting the same error screen as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please contact your website host to resolve it.

Attachments:

ethelsita
    Participant

HELLO, thank you for your answer and sorry for delay.
    My webssite host answered me the following:

Solution for this topic

I could access the website now by following the shared instructions.

I have resolved it now on your website so could you please confirm it?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)