Jeveling logo will not be replaced

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jeveling logo will not be replaced

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jeveling logo will not be replaced

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • wernervanstrien
    Participant

Hi,

I try to replace the Jevelin logo with another one. NOthing seems to be working to get it replaced.

What to do?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @wernervanstrien,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me which version of the theme you are using on your website or share your site URL so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ingles180
    Participant

I am having the same exact issue, frankly I am just about to give up and go back to my old theme which was perfect, not as flashy as Jevelin but at least the damn logo wasn’t hidden away somewhere. This is quite dissappointing and frustrating, that you could make something so simple this complicated is mind-boggling.  I do not see myself buying more themes from you, or even recommending this company to my colleagues. Terrible experience.

This is a recent known issue that occurred in the theme version 5.0 as this is a major release that contains Framework Upgrade.

We are fixing the issue and will release the theme version immediately soon.

@wernervanstrien I can see you are also using the latest theme version 5.0 that contains some issues and the issues will be resolved ASAP.

DorkDuty
    Participant

I’m having the same issue with the logo not updating on the site when changed in the Customize menu. Please advise on when a fix is expected.

Is it possible to change in the code editor until fixed? I need to show site to a client.

Thanks!

https://dendera.reginaldbrooks.com/

@DorkDuty The issue will be fixed soon.

You can just use the attached older version of the theme until we release the theme version containing the fix.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)