Lazy loading of Partners images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Lazy loading of Partners images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Lazy loading of Partners images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • m-design
    Participant

Hi, Shufflehound support,

I would like to ask you how to lazy load the images in Partners element. I have enabled the Lazy loading and it works correct for single images and galleries. Only the images in the Partners loads first, and this element is at the bottom of my page, what means those images do not need to load until the user scrolls.

I am looking for a better site performance. There are some other position declared by PageSpeedInsights like Remove unused JavaScript, render-blocking jquery.min.js or Does not use passive listeners to improve scrolling performance, but let start with the lazy loading of Partners.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @m-design,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

There is no Lazy loading option for the partners element but you can add it in the column element and configure its animation settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

m-design
    Participant

Thank you for the advice. It doesn’t make the performance better. All Partners pictures (16 pcs) still arive earlier than the other pictures, even before Revolution slider, which is the first element in the page. Even before styles and scripts. (see the attached file – Network tap in Chrome Developer tools). Maybe you could consider lazy loading for those pictures in the next updates.

Would you help me with “Consider marking your touch and wheel event listeners as passive to improve your page’s scroll performance”. The file is /wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.min.js. Or should I write a new topic?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
    Veli

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you for the advice. It doesn’t make the performance better. All Partners pictures (16 pcs) still arive earlier than the other pictures, even before Revolution slider, which is the first element in the page. Even before styles and scripts. (see the attached file – Network tap in Chrome Developer tools). Maybe you could consider lazy loading for those pictures in the next updates.

Sure, we will consider it not in the next update but in the future updates.

Would you help me with “Consider marking your touch and wheel event listeners as passive to improve your page’s scroll performance”. The file is /wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.min.js. Or should I write a new topic?

This does not seem related to the theme.

m-design
    Participant

Thank you for the support.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)