Lazyload not working on latest version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Lazyload not working on latest version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Lazyload not working on latest version

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • adorbit
    Participant

Hi,

Today I updated Jevelin to the latest version on a few of my sites but it appeared that a lot of images where not showing on these sites. After some research I found out that disabling lazy load fixed this. Maybe there’s something not working in the latest version?

The previous version was 100% okay.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @adorbit,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also please tell me where you are disabling the lazy load.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

adorbit
    Participant

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, I was on a holiday 😉

the url is https://adorbit.nl

I have attached a screenshot of the site with lazyload enabled. Where the purple box is should be a picture of a plant. If I disable lazyload the pictures show fine.

Any idea?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please clear the WP Rocket cache and temporarily disable it that you are using on your site?

adorbit
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer. I have flushed the wprocket cache and disabled this plugin. I also moved this website away from Varnish so we are 100% sure it’s not a caching issue.  The Varnish-less IP of adorbit.nl should be: 185.104.29.12

If you ping adorbit.nl and you see the above IP Varnish is passed by 😉

(with Varnish it shows .118 at the end)

On other pages are also things missing:

https://adorbit.nl/diensten/adverteren-google-adwords/

There should be an image to the right above that blue header. Some of the images display fine but some images not at all.

Thanks!

This can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

adorbit
    Participant

Hi,

I have an empty child so that shouldn’t be the case. I also disabled the plugins without any success. I use Jeveling for multiple sites and they all have the lazyload problems.

I don’t have the time at the moment to troubleshoot any further so I will disable the lazyload feature for now.

Thanks for the help anyway!

Cheers,

Rob / The Netherlands

We’ll troubleshoot the  lazyload feature more and will update you here if we found anything causing the issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)