Logo in header size

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Logo in header size

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Logo in header size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Ylb Digital
    Participant

Hello Team,

My actual logo on the website has very low resolution quality although the actual picture is of very high quality:

I need your advice on the following:

• To what size should i resize my logo to have optimal resolution? im currently on 80×80
    • I tried changing the logo by putting the actual picture size 1417 x1417 it works PERFECTLY on my homepage, however it is huge on all other pages! Please check attatched pics. How can i fiw the header margin so that my logo fits without being huge?
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Ylb Digital.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Ylb Digital,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

There isn’t any specific logo image size requirements but the maximum allowed logo height is 250px.

It is not displaying fine on your site because of the below custom CSS code that you are using on your site by Yellow Pencil Editor plugin so please remove it.

.sh-header-small-icons .sh-table .sh-light-logo{width:90px;height:90px;}

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Ylb Digital
    Participant

ok well problem is fixed on desktop

But logo is HUGE on mobile ( see attatched) what css should i add?

THANK YOU!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

I visited your shared site again and saw you are still using that CSS code and instead added some new CSS code as following so please remove all of them which will display same logo size on desktop and mobile and then set logo of your desired size.

#rev_slider_30_2 > div{display:none;}.sh-header-small-icons .sh-table .sh-light-logo{width:90px;height:90px;}.sh-header-small-icons .sh-table .sh-sticky-logo{width:90px;height:90px;}@media (max-width:600px){.sh-header-mobile-navigation .sh-table .sh-light-logo{width:60px;height:60px;}}

Ylb Digital
    Participant

It worked! 🙂

Thank you!!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)