Main menu on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Main menu on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Main menu on mobile

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Simo73
    Participant

Hello Guys,

First, compliments for the amazing Jevelin theme, it works great for me. Now I’m texting you because of a problem that I see has already been faced on the forum, that is the menu on mobile that doesn’t close when linking to a section. I have tried by installing the plugin you suggested:

<li id=”d4p-bbp-attachment_5381″ class=”d4p-bbp-attachment d4p-bbp-attachment-zip bbp-atticon bbp-atticon-archive”>colorlib-divilab-plugin-1.zip

But nothing happened, even after empty the cache. Plus, I can’t find any interface on the WP dashboard in order to custom it…

Can you please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day.

Simone

Hi Simone,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

that is the menu on mobile that doesn’t close when linking to a section

I am not sure I understood your question properly so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Simo73
    Participant

Hello, thanks for your kind reply.

Sorry for my quick explanation, I’ll tell you better:

All the items on the main menu have links to a section of the home page with the target destination #history for example.

That’s prefect.

But when I am on my smartphone, the menu opened with hamburger button, remains open after clicking on items, causing it to cover an image. I attach 2 screenshots to show you. πŸ™‚

That is probably due to the fact the page doesn’t refresh.

I really don’t know how to change this feature πŸ™ can you help me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a nice day.

Simone

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you for your detailed explanation.

Have you tried using the below plugin to resolve this?

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/hide-mobile-menu-on-click/#post-5380

If it doesn’t work for you then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Simo73
    Participant

Yes I checked the forum and I found those topic. I installed that plugin but it doesn’t work, or better I didn’t find any interface to handle it.

I created a user for you. See the private field.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Simone

Solution for this topic

I logged into your site and changed custom plugin code as following which made it work.

function add_custom_scripts(){ ?>
    	<script type="text/javascript">
    		jQuery(document).ready(function($){
    			$('.sh-header-mobile-dropdown .sh-nav-mobile li').click(function(){
                                $('#header-navigation-mobile').trigger('click');
                            });
    		});
    	</script>
    <?php }
    add_action('wp_footer', 'add_custom_scripts', 99);

Could you please confirm it?

Simo73
    Participant

It works perfectly now, thank you very much!

In case the plugin updates the code will remain there? Or it will be overwritten?

You are most welcome here πŸ™‚

That is a custom plugin so it will never update and updating the theme won’t affect it.

Simo73
    Participant

Awesome!

Thank you very much again!

Simone

You are always welcome here πŸ™‚

Daxia Digital
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. Where do I add this custom code?

@Daxia Digital You have to use the custom plugin shared in the below topic and add code in it replacing the plugin existing code.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/hide-mobile-menu-on-click/#post-5380

Daxia Digital
    Participant

Yes, I got that – I downloaded and installed the plugin already. My question is, where do I install the code you mention above in this thread?

Solution for this topic

As said above you have to edit the plugin code and replace it with above shared code.

Alternatively, just remove the existing plugin and use the attached plugin that contains updated code.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)