Media library not saving images when changing out pics for sections?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Media library not saving images when changing out pics for sections?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Media library not saving images when changing out pics for sections?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • heatherruthcreative
    Participant

Hi there, I am changing out some background images for my client’s website, and when I click on a section to edit the background within the theme, it doesn’t always “save” the picture?  When I upload the photo (less than 200 kb), it often just shows me a box with a question mark as the upload?  See attached screenshot…you can see this happens often when I try to upload photos…what is happening?  I just tried a photo, and it’s the first selected in the screenshot, and it’s not showing up?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @heatherruthcreative,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please make sure you are using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Is the images are uploading and displaying fine in the media gallery?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)