Mega Menu Links not working in Chrome

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mega Menu Links not working in Chrome

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mega Menu Links not working in Chrome

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • dmcdigital
    Participant

Hi,

We have added mega menu on the website (link shared in private). But the column links under services e.g. “organic search” don’t work in chrome. When I hover, I can see the link coming and I can open it in new tab, but click just doesn’t work. Can you please check.

Thanks

Hi @dmcdigital,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on your shared site.

Is it working fine for you using default WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen?

Have you contacted Mega Menu plugin author regarding this issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dmcdigital
    Participant

Hi,

No have not contacted Mega Menu support, didn’t know if this was issue with theme or with the plugin explicitly.
    We had installed Mega Menu on one other site earlier and there were no such issues.

Have you seen this happening with anyone else using the theme?

Have you seen this happening with anyone else using the theme?

No that’s why i asked following question.

Is it working fine for you using default WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen?

dmcdigital
    Participant

I activated the Twenty Sixteen theme but I cannot see the Mega Menu in it, do I need to enable it from somewhere else. Not that technically savvy so confused. Will you be able to check if I share the login?

Yes you have to configure the plugin as described on this page https://www.megamenu.com/documentation/installation/

dmcdigital
    Participant

Hi,

I tried this with other theme and there was no issue in it. I used Mega Menu on one of other sites which used one other theme and there also it worked fine.

Maybe there is some conflict happening with Jevelin theme. Can you check please. The links don’t work on phone also.

You have to contact Mega Menu plugin author regarding this issue and if he specifies any code in the theme causing the conflict then we can resolve it.

dmcdigital
    Participant

Actually I did contact them but this is what I got from them:

I do not support premium themes on the wordpress.org support forums. If you have a problem and you are using a premium theme, you will need to contact your theme author or upgrade to Max Mega Menu Pro and create a support ticket.

Is your theme using Max Mega Menu Pro version? If yes, then only they will be able to support.

The theme doesn’t use Max Mega Menu plugin but it has its own mega menu.

Are you using Max Mega Menu plugin or the theme mega menu?

If you are using theme mega menu then could you please tell me how you have added it on your site by sharing its screenshots?

dmcdigital
    Participant

I’m using the Mega Menu plugin of the theme itself. Attaching screenshot. Issue is only with Chrome, it works fine with Safari and IE.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I could confirm the issue on my test site that the column mega menu links don’t work therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)