Menu disappeared, can't scroll, logo is squeezed on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu disappeared, can't scroll, logo is squeezed on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu disappeared, can't scroll, logo is squeezed on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Matty
    Participant

I embedded a booking app on the homepage, and I think it removed my menu, and it won’t let me scroll with my mouse (tested it on a few computers and websites, the issue seems to be only on my site.) I need to keep the embed, as it’s a key function to the site. How do I get the menu to appear again, and enable page scrolling.

Separate issue is for mobile, the logo is squeezed, see attached.

Lastly, how do I update the theme?

I appreciate that help, and thanks in advanced.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Matty.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Matty. Reason: Clarification
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Matty,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I embedded a booking app on the homepage, and I think it removed my menu, and it won’t let me scroll with my mouse (tested it on a few computers and websites, the issue seems to be only on my site.) I need to keep the embed, as it’s a key function to the site. How do I get the menu to appear again, and enable page scrolling.

Do you mean the booking plugin that you have installed on your site is causing this issue?

If yes then could you please contact the plugin developer to resolve the issue?

Separate issue is for mobile, the logo is squeezed, see attached.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .header-logo img {
        max-width: 220px;
        width: auto;
        height: auto;
    }

Lastly, how do I update the theme?

You can update it by downloading the below latest version of the theme and installing it as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Matty
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply, and I really appreciate the help with the theme.

It is not a booking plugin, it is just an embed. I’m not sure why it is blocking the menu or preventing a scroll. Here is the code I’ve embedded to the homepage. Do you have an idea of what is causing the issue?

<script src=”https://storage.googleapis.com/zenbookerwidget/v1/zenbooker_inline.js”></script>
<link href=”https://storage.googleapis.com/zenbookerwidget/v1/zenbooker_widget.css&#8221; rel=”stylesheet”> <div class=”zen-wrapper” style=”width: 100%; box-shadow: 0px 1px 8px rgba(0,0,0,0.08); border: 1px solid rgb(226, 226, 226); margin: auto; max-width: 740px; overflow:hidden; position:relative; -moz-border-radius: 8px; -webkit-border radius: 8px; border-radius: 8px;”> <iframe id=”zenbooker-inline-gVOO” src=”https://zenbooker.net/junkvip?embed_type=Inline&inline-embed=true&#8221; width=”100%” scrolling=”no” style=”border: 0; vertical-align:bottom;”></iframe></div> <script type=”text/javascript”>iFrameResize({log:false},’#zenbooker-inline-gVOO’);</script>

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Matty.

I am not sure why the shared embed code is causing the issue  but I can see you are calling googleapis in the shared embed code so you can contact the Google support to know why this is happening.

Matty
    Participant

Was not able to get it to work without removing the embedded. I have removed it now just to get the theme to function correctly.

I now have another issue with the theme, it seems to not show two images on the homepage. The image is the same file, used in two spots.  I are you able to tell me why? It is the person image, see screenshots.

-M

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)