Menu on pages other than Homepage not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu on pages other than Homepage not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu on pages other than Homepage not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • dgsmith
    Participant

I needed to modify the menu on the homepage, and replaced the about us menu item with the text ‘blog’ and a link to the blog page. That works on the homepage, but when I am on the blog page now, the menu doesn’t work.

I suspect is has something to do with the sections vs actual pages, but don’t know how to manage this as I’m building out the site.

Also, please tell me how to have my phone number appear in the top bar of the header and sticky header. That’s the most important thing for people to be able to locate and book jobs.

Hi @dgsmith,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I needed to modify the menu on the homepage, and replaced the about us menu item with the text ‘blog’ and a link to the blog page. That works on the homepage, but when I am on the blog page now, the menu doesn’t work.

This seems happening on your site because you are using relative URL in the menu such as #services instead you should use full absolute URL like https://yoursite.com/#services

Also, please tell me how to have my phone number appear in the top bar of the header and sticky header. That’s the most important thing for people to be able to locate and book jobs.

To achieve that please enable top bar in the theme header settings and add phone number in the Contact Phone field as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dgsmith
    Participant

I had already done that, and it didn’t work. See attached screenshot. I wish you guys would actually check the site settings using the login I have provided before you answer my questions.

We could easily save a full business day of delays if you would.

What is the fix? Is the international phone number format incompatible with the US +1 ### #### format? Please advise asap.

Thank you, See attachment for current settings which are not working.

Doug

Attachments:

You have asked two questions in this topic and we replied to it but you just replied to your second solution so does the first question resolve for you?

You should have told us in your question that you have already enabled Topbar option as we are serving a lot of users and we can’t log into each of their site to check all options which is not feasible.

I logged into your site but you have only provided us editor access so I can’t access your theme settings.

If possible please provide us temporary admin access.

It seems you are using Header layout 1 on your site which doesn’t display Topbar so you have to change Header layout in the theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshot and select one that displays topbar.

You can check which Header layout displays Topbar and in which format by visiting Header layout pages on the below Demo site as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)