Menu overlapping Logo on Left Header 2 layout - Jevelin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu overlapping Logo on Left Header 2 layout – Jevelin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu overlapping Logo on Left Header 2 layout – Jevelin

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Claudiasimon
    Participant

Thank you.  I am running version 2.4.13, the version available for download on Envato under downloads.  I deleted and re installed but still version 2.4.13.

Is there a newer version available

Yes as said previously following is the latest theme version 2.5.0

Please login to access this file

Claudiasimon
    Participant

Thank you, that update was not available on Envato.  The logo is now linked to the home page, but as mentioned in other threads, the logo is now very small.  Not responsive

We are working on it to make it responsive which will be implemented in the future version of theme.

Claudiasimon
    Participant

Can you please give a timeline on this update

Currently we don’t have any exact ETA but new update will be releases with in few days and you will be notified here.

Claudiasimon
    Participant

Thank you, would this result in the cropped logo hidden by the portfolio on mobile?

The issue is fixed in the latest theme version 2.5.1 so please update the theme.

Claudiasimon
    Participant

Hello and thanks, I updated and the logo is still cut off on mobile and small on desktop

Please remove all the custom CSS code that you are using on your site.

Claudiasimon
    Participant

Thank you, I did so, cleared cache and the issue was still present.  I have attached the custom css present in private content.

Please see the attached screenshot of how it is displaying for me.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)