Missing customisation info

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Missing customisation info

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Missing customisation info

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Thabit2017
    Participant

Hiya

I hope you can help.

I’m currently trying to edit the logo on my website however in the customization section of the site, I don’t seem to be able to see any editable data in the Header section – in fact for any of the tabs from General down.

I’ve attached a screen shot.

I hope you can help.

Thanks

Amy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Amy,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Thabit2017
    Participant

Hi

I’ve deactivated all plugins except Unyson and it’s still missing the customisation elements.

I’ve included my login details in the private info field in case you want to take a look for yourself.

Thanks

Amy

Thank you for sharing your site credentials but it seems you missed to share your website URL so could you please share it?

Thabit2017
    Participant

Apologies… it is https://agsurveying.co.uk/wp-admin

I logged into your site and found out due to some unknown reason the Unyson plugin is generating javascript error on your site as shown in the attached screenshot causing customizer not to work.

I have notified this issue to Unyson developer here https://github.com/ThemeFuse/Unyson/issues/3484 so that the plugin developers will help us to resolve it.

In the meanwhile you can use theme settings from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings

Attachments:

Thabit2017
    Participant

Hey

Thank you for your help.

I was wondering if there was any update on this yet, or whether you had an expected timeframe for a resolution?

Thanks

Amy

The issue is in the Unyson plugin so we don’t have any timeframe as the plugin developer will fix it.

You can see the progress of issue in the following thread.

https://github.com/ThemeFuse/Unyson/issues/3484

Thabit2017
    Participant

Ok thank you.

Can I ask, do you think this error could be related to my site having been recently wiped by someone / something? It seems too coincidental to be experiencing these kinds of issues in isolation.

As I’m already having to rebuild my site from scratch I wonder if I’d be best deleting wordpress and reinstalling then connecting my domain to make sure any untoward activity doesn’t impact my site again?

Thanks

Can I ask, do you think this error could be related to my site having been recently wiped by someone / something? It seems too coincidental to be experiencing these kinds of issues in isolation.

Yes this can be the issue of your site. To confirm it you can just create development private site and test the theme on it.

As I’m already having to rebuild my site from scratch I wonder if I’d be best deleting wordpress and reinstalling then connecting my domain to make sure any untoward activity doesn’t impact my site again?

Yes you can do that. Also change all of your site admin credentials.

Thabit2017
    Participant

I’m not sure whether to delete everything or not… is the issue still being looking into?

How would I even go about deleting wordpress, wiping everything and reinstalling?

Thanks for your help

Thabit2017
    Participant

I’ve used WordPress database reset and the customisation options still aren’t showing so could you advise on how (if you think necessary) I can delete all and install.

Thanks

Amy

Thabit2017
    Participant

Hey

So I’ve managed to delete my website and set up a new one. However I will of course want to re-upload the jevelin theme…is there an updated download link you could send me as I only paid for a single use theme which was used on my previous (broken) website.

Thanks again

Amy

You can download below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)