Missing demo skins from my install

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Missing demo skins from my install

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Missing demo skins from my install

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • lifestylegr
    Participant

Hi.  It seems the Wedding, photography, boxed, landing and shop homepage skins have not been added to my install.

When selected, I get ‘Page not found’

I have tried activating both Jevelin and Jevelin Child, it makes no difference.  (what is the difference between them for that matter?)

Hi @lifestylegr,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hi.  It seems the Wedding, photography, boxed, landing and shop homepage skins have not been added to my install.

Photography is a home page that is a part of Basic demo content as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

I have tried activating both Jevelin and Jevelin Child, it makes no difference.  (what is the difference between them for that matter?)

Jevelin child is just a child theme of Jevelin theme and you should activate child theme on your site as it has many advantages as described on this page  http://freewptp.com/why-and-how-to-create-wordpress-child-theme/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)