Missing Project Gallery Images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Missing Project Gallery Images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Missing Project Gallery Images

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • benbrickwood
    Participant

Hi, Please can you help?

I’ve been trying to create a new portfolio project (currently draft).

I uploaded images to media gallery. Selected images for featured image – no problem. Selected images for project gallery, can see them in the settings sidebar, can’t see them on the preview or if I try to publish, can only see the featured image – but sometimes the featured image is duplicated, sometimes one or two of the other gallery images appear – apparently randomly.

I’ve done this several times, when I go back to edit window, sometimes the uploaded/selected images in gallery are still there and sometimes they have disappeared (still in media).

Went into the edit window of a portfolio project created 2 years ago, which was working perfectly. Previewed everything, same error occurred to this project, now I’m scared to touch anything else!

I did get an error message but I don’t have a record of what it said

Yes, my versions of wordpress and jevelin are up to date

HI @benbrickwood,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To use the project Gallery please make sure that you have selected the Gallery Slider layout in the portfolio Page Settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

benbrickwood
    Participant

Thanks for your response. I did as you instructed, but it hasn’t fixed the problem, see attached. Please can you help me? Could the images be too large? or somehow the wrong kind of jpg?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by benbrickwood.
    Attachments:

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Please make sure you are using the below latest version of the theme on your site as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

If you are still facing the issue with the latest version of the theme then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Attachments:

benbrickwood
    Participant

I’d love you to have a look please! The portfolio items with an issue are “Weavers quarter” and “Beacons Leigh”. Weavers Quarter is displaying only some of the gallery images, Beacons Leigh is displaying only the main image. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your site credentials but it seems you have missed sharing your site URL so could you please share it?

I logged into your shared site and saw you are using that page in the Draft mode so please try publishing it and it will work fine.

Also I can see you are using outdated version of PHP on your site as shown in the attached screenshot so please update it to the latest version by contacting your web host.

Attachments:

benbrickwood
    Participant

Thanks for your advice

I have updated my PHP to 7.3, which is the latest version. I have updated my version of wordpress and all of the active plugins are updated too.

It hasn’t solved the problem.

In portfolio, “Weavers Quarter” & “Beacons Leigh” have been published but are displaying none of the gallery images.

Please can you help? Thank you

They are displaying Gallery images in the slider as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Attachments:

benbrickwood
    Participant

If you go to the home page, click on the lead image for Beacons Leigh, the page comes up for that portfolio item. No gallery images are displayed. Please can you help?

benbrickwood
    Participant

OK, I just changed the portfolio layout to “default” and now I can see 3 of the 5 gallery images on the portfolio. Can you make it so that I can see all 5 images please?

I clicked on it and it is displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshots.

If this is not what you are referring to then could you please share me the screenshots of it?

Attachments:

benbrickwood
    Participant

So: now on “default” Beacons Leigh is displaying 3 of 5 gallery images and Weavers Quarter is displaying 3 of 12 gallery images. Please can you help?

You have to hover over them and click on the arrows to display all images as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

benbrickwood
    Participant

OK, is there any way I can show all of the images in the portfolio please, rather than just 3?

To achieve that just set its Portfolio layout to Default as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)