mobile browser - theme jumbled

Home Forums Jevelin Theme mobile browser – theme jumbled

Home Forums Jevelin Theme mobile browser – theme jumbled

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • dalkat
    Participant

When I open my site on the regular iPhone browser, it’s fine; but if I open through Slack or Gmail, in any of the mobile browsers other than default, the layout vanishes. The logo repeats itself, the hamburger menu becomes bullets on the main page, and all the content loses its formatting.

Further, in this state, the query strings change the content but it seems to be cached – it’s showing the wrong content on certain strings.

See private info field for demo

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by dalkat.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @dalkat,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it by visiting your website on mobile via Gmail but it works fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be your device-specific issue so could you please test it on a different device?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

dalkat
    Participant

Hi there,

We had it tested on Android and Iphone and had the issue on both.

How to replicate:

1. Copy the link in the private information field and either post it on Slack or send it to a gmail (then open in the gmail app on mobile)
    2. Open the link in Slack or gmail app on mobile

I did the same and it is still working for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

dalkat
    Participant

Not sure. I’m definitely seeing the issue on iPhone, and so are the 3 members of my team in India on Android. I recorded a video of myself replicating it (see private info field). Please see if anyone else from your team can replicate.

I have also asked my team member but he also couldn’t replicate it.

Could you please send the email containing the link on [email protected] so that we can test the same email link?

dalkat
    Participant

update: this may have been a cache issue. still unclear.

Yes, it can be a cache issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)