Mobile Header overlaps content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Header overlaps content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Header overlaps content

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Ly
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with the header in mobile version: it overlaps my content. In itself it is not a problem as it is an onepage design. BUT: if you jump to a menu point (for example “Portfolio”) in the mobile version via the Navigation, always a part of the headline is hidden. What settings do I have to make so that content is no longer hidden?

Greetings,
    Ly

Hi Ly,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can resolve it by disabling “Sticky Mobile Header” option of theme in the theme header settings as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ly
    Participant

Thanks for the quick answer, but unfortunately that does not solve my problem, because the header should be visible when scrolling. However, with the suggested settings, the header disappears completely.

You can achieve it by editing that section and adding some padding for the mobile display as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ly
    Participant

Thanks for the answer. Principle it works, but if I increase top padding: it creates an ugly white space between the sections (this is unfortunately very unfavorable, because I have an onepage design). Is there perhaps another way to prevent the header from overlaying my content?

No there isn’t any other option without developing custom code.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Ly
    Participant

Ok, I do not understand that right now. Because I paid 6 months for the support and also with other problems I had was helped me with custom code.

So please do not get me wrong, I’m so thankful for the help and I really like your support. But I do not understand where the difference is now?

The custom coding is not part of support and yes we do help sometimes to users by developing custom CSS code if it doesn’t take much time.

Your this custom code request will take time so we can’t develop custom code in this case for you.

Ly
    Participant

Ok I understand that.

But maybe you can think about whether you fix the problem with the next update or integrate: because I find that it belongs to a responsive design that the header should just not cover the content in the mobile version. Just think about it 😉

You are doing a great job, thank you for that!

The header doesn’t cover content on mobile but it displays over content If you enable sticky header as this is how the sticky header works.

It overlaps on content when you use in-page anchor tags as it depends on how you are displaying content on the site and how you much padding you have added.

In short it is custom functionality but we will see what we can do for it in the future version of theme.

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)