Mobile Menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mobile Menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mobile Menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • sarahk
    Participant

Having trouble with the mobile menu on Juna.co. The text is stacking and doesn’t look good. Would also like to remove the icons from all menus.

Also wondering how to make max container width of a blog post set to 700px across all posts.

sarahk
    Participant

For the container of the blog post, this is an example of what I am talking about. I would like the content in the middle, with margins on either side. And then for mobile it will look the same, but no margins.

Juna.co is live so you can see what it looks like.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @sarahk,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Having trouble with the mobile menu on Juna.co. The text is stacking and doesn’t look good.

It seems you are using older version of the theme on your site so please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sarahk
    Participant

Theme is updated. This did not fix the issue. How do I remove the icons on the menu as well?

I don’t see any social icon on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

The mobile menu is stacking because of the custom CSS code that you are using on your site such as below so please remove it.

header nav ul {
        width: 90%;
        display: flex;
        justify-content: flex-end;
    }

header nav ul:not(.sh-nav-left) li {
        margin: 0 2%;
        line-height: 40px;
        font-weight: 600;
    }
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)