Mobile version not loading properly.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mobile version not loading properly.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mobile version not loading properly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • puredeadgaming
    Participant

Apologies to log two questions back to back, but I have been trying to solve this issue for hours now and nothing I seem to try works. The mobile version of my website, where 90% of traffic comes from isn’t loading properly.

The main page loads fine, but then as soon as you to into any post, the header loses its coloured background leaving a smaller logo. Also the author box doesn’t display and the ticks and crosses don’t show in the review widget.

It is as is the mobile version of the site just isn’t loading properly, but I have tried everything I can think of to fix it and nothing has worked. It didn’t happen for the first day or two using the theme, but then started all of a sudden. I renewed my support to make sure I was on the latest version and even re-imported the demo but still having the same issue. Pics attached.

Initially there was also an issue in the main page where the first widget just showed as a blank space until you started scrolling but that now appears to have stopped.

Any help would be much appreciated and great work on the theme. It really is great.

Thanks,

Craig

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late reply.

We just checked your website and we couldn’t replicate the header issues on the mobile. Did you manage to fix it?

Also we can see that the check icons are showing in the reviews now.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)