Multilingual Website and More

Home Forums Gillion Theme Multilingual Website and More

Home Forums Gillion Theme Multilingual Website and More

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • quincylun
    Participant

Hello, I have left a few messages via the chatbox you provided in the Gillion Theme page (https://gillion.shufflehound.com/hello) and from Envato Market but sadly with no response. I had to purchase the theme just to reach out.

These are the questions:

I am looking to build a bilingual blog site with a forum + job hosting feature in the future.

1. I like the part of the Gillion personal blog structure and part of the Tech structure. Can I do a bit mix and match myself?
    2. Support: Custom Font/ Google Fonts/ Adobe Typekits/ SVG/ Custom Code?
    3. Built-in SEO settings?
    4. Does the theme work with AMP/ PWA?
    5. When I encounter problems e.g. integrating a plugin/ function, should I reach out to the builder side or to you?
    6. Is it hard to do something like removing the original comment section and replace it with the Disqus plugin in the builder?
    7. How do I add subtitle to the Blog Post on the front page and inside the article?
    8. Can I edit the site using the WordPress mobile app?
    9. Width adjustment?
    10. If I have the translation ready myself, what plugin would be the best for the template?

Thanks a lot!

Hi @quincylun,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I like the part of the Gillion personal blog structure and part of the Tech structure. Can I do a bit mix and match myself?

Yes you can

2. Support: Custom Font/ Google Fonts/ Adobe Typekits/ SVG/ Custom Code?

Yes

3. Built-in SEO settings?

Yes the theme uses Unsyon plugin internally that provides SEO settings.

4. Does the theme work with AMP/ PWA?

Yes

5. When I encounter problems e.g. integrating a plugin/ function, should I reach out to the builder side or to you?

It depends on what type of functionality you want to integrate.

6. Is it hard to do something like removing the original comment section and replace it with the Disqus plugin in the builder?

Not at all.

7. How do I add subtitle to the Blog Post on the front page and inside the article?

What do you mean by subtitle and where exactly do you want to display it?

8. Can I edit the site using the WordPress mobile app?

Yes you can edit it.

9. Width adjustment?

Yes you can adjust the site width.

10. If I have the translation ready myself, what plugin would be the best for the template?

You can translate theme as described in the following page.

https://colorlib.com/wp/how-to-translate-wordpress-theme/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)