My website lost something - don't know what..?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme My website lost something – don’t know what..?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme My website lost something – don’t know what..?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • AnjaRobo
    Participant

Hey,

I have no idea what happened to my site, but it looks like this suddenly today: https://anja.robanke.dk/

I updated all that is possible. And of also took the back up from yesterday when it worked, but it still doesn’t work – Do you have an idea, what I can do?

Thanks // Anja Robanke

Hi Anja Robanke,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you are using an older version of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your website and browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

AnjaRobo
    Participant

Thank you so much.

I tried to upload the new theme version, but it still looks like this (see picture)

I can’t find the place to put the Purchase Code. Can it be that?

Hope you can help, because it’s my main page for my business 🙂

Thanks // Anja

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AnjaRobo
    Participant

I really hope you can help me soon. My site is still not working after downloading and installing theme again in a newer version.

I found this under site health, can it be something with that? (see picture)

If Yes, what should I do?

Attachments:

It is working fine for me now as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please test it by clearing your browser cache.

Attachments:

AnjaRobo
    Participant

No, if you look, there is still your Jevelin logo and no menu? So it’s not right. I need so much a fix now. Because I have big news on since Sunday with 2.200 visitors in 3 days…

Or I have to find another theme soon that works. Because this is bad. Though the theme updated by itself, like other themes do I use??

Attachments:

AnjaRobo
    Participant

I got some other persons to help me, but all are different, font, colours etc.

So I’m not happy about this theme at the moment. But for now, I close this and will find some other way to make a new site.

Thanks for the help you could give me.

You are most welcome here 🙂

You can change your website font, color from the theme styling settings, and change the logo from the theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)