Navigation menu and image slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Navigation menu and image slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Navigation menu and image slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • janice9115
    Participant

Neither my drop down menu nor my image slider are working on my website. I am up-to-date on WordPress, my theme and the plug-ins.

Hi @janice9115,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Also, please clear your browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

If you are still facing the issue then would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

janice9115
    Participant

I don’t know how to update with that file. I use zip files to upload the template. My site doesn’t show my template has an update. I cleared my cache still. Made temp  user and password.

Your shared site credentials are not working so please make sure that it is correct and working fine.

You can just download the below latest version of the theme and install it on your website or update it as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

janice9115
    Participant

I updated Jevelin and purged cache and it still doesn’t work. The dropdown menu doesn’t work and the slider on the “types of inspections” page doesn’t work. The login information I send you will work. I tested it. I also just noticed that the parallax image on the home page isn’t working either. Most of this happened after the WordPress update.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by janice9115.

The newly shared credentials are working.

I can see the dropdown menu works fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is the issue resolved now?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)